Have you become self-conscious of how aging has impacted your profile? While skin care products can be essential for optimal skin health, they may not always serve as an optimal solution for softening wrinkles. RefineU MedSpa proudly offers cutting-edge dermal fillers from the Restylane collection that include Restylane-L, Refyne, Defyne, and Lyft to help you welcome back younger-looking skin without extensive downtime or harsh invasive measures.
RefineU MedSpa is proud to serve the greater Oklahoma City area and help our patients achieve the very best in comprehensive aesthetic rejuvenation. Our specialists possess unmatched expertise in the latest and greatest Restylane dermal filler treatments that can help you recapture younger-looking skin. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation and discover which of our treatments may best help you feel more confident before your reflection!
About Restylane Fillers
Restylane is one of the most renowned names in anti-aging medicine. Approved by the FDA for safety and effectiveness, Restylane fillers are mainly crafted with hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring molecule found in the body that binds moisture together. Combined with other active anti-aging components, Restylane fillers instantly volumize and plump the skin, softening the appearance of etched-in fine lines and wrinkles while promoting a youthful complexion. Our collection of Restylane fillers includes:
- Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne are the next generation of facial fillers. They feature the latest technology designed using a unique manufacturing process called XpresHAn technology. This allows for the creation of the gel to adapt to each skin texture’s needs, providing flexibility and support. Restylane Refyne is designed to be very flexible and provide subtle support, which Restylane Defyne is designed to provide additional support. They both effectively corrects nasolabial folds and marionette lines that run from the corners of the mouth toward the chin. They work best in areas of expression such as around the mouth.
- Restylane-L can be used to add volume to the skin to correct facial wrinkles and folds. It is the best treatment option to treat and correct tear trough deformity.
- Restylane Lyft, which provides midfacial contouring through volumization to lift the cheeks for a youthful complexion. This formula can also replenish volume in the hands.
Which Restylane filler is right for me?
Once you schedule your consultation with us, our specialists can discuss your aesthetic concerns and goals in greater detail. They will also review aspects of your current medical history in order to determine your candidacy. Ideal candidates for our Restylane fillers are those who are:
- Over the age of 21
- Self-conscious of how fine lines and wrinkles are affecting their aesthetic
- Looking for a non-surgical, minimally invasive means of treatment
- Not pregnant or nursing at the time of their appointment
- Not experiencing a bacterial infection nor have sustained an injury at the treatment site at the time of your appointment
Don’t let unwanted wrinkles dictate your age. Defy the effects of time on your skin through our Restylane dermal fillers! Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation and discover which of these solutions may be the best fit for you!