Are you unhappy with how facial age lines are affecting your profile? Many people may find that fine lines and wrinkles make them appear older than they actually are. While surgical procedures may be effective, their degree of invasiveness and extended periods of downtime can be unappealing. Thanks to the progression of aesthetic medicine, minimally invasive solutions including the state-of-the-art collection of dermal fillers from Juvéderm have helped millions of people across the country welcome back younger-looking skin. RefineU Medspa now offers many Juvéderm fillers including Juvéderm XC, Juvéderm Ultra Plus, Volbella, Vollure, and Voluma to help do just that for our patients.
RefineU Medspa is proud to serve the greater Oklahoma City area and help our patients achieve the very best in comprehensive aesthetic rejuvenation. Our specialists possess unmatched expertise in the latest and greatest Juvéderm dermal filler treatments that can help you recapture younger-looking skin. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation and discover which of our treatments may best help you feel more confident before your reflection!
About Juvéderm Dermal Fillers
All Juvéderm fillers are crafted with hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring molecule in the body that binds moisture together. Hyaluronic acid along with other rejuvenating components are keys to the efficacy of this cutting-edge fillers. Upon administration, these formulas instantly volumize the skin and soften moderate to severe fine lines and wrinkles across many areas of the face. Our Juvéderm fillers include:
- Juvéderm XC, the renowned formula that softens age lines around the edges of the nose and mouth.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus, which fades more severe crease and can also serve as a means of plumping the lips for a youthful pout.
- Volbella, which can serve as a non-surgical lip augmentation to volumize the lips and correct fine lines around the mouth for a youthful smile.
- Vollure, which can erase folds around the edges of the mouth and nose results lasts up to eighteen months.
- Voluma, which can volumize the cheeks and enhance midfacial contours. Is a longer lasting filler which lasts up to two years.
Which Juvéderm filler is right for me?
Once you schedule your consultation, our specialists will meet with you and discuss your aesthetic goals while taking a closer look at your cosmetic concerns. They’ll also inquire about your current medical history to determine your candidacy. Ideal candidates are those who are:
- Self-conscious of how fine lines and wrinkles are affecting their profile
- Looking for a minimally invasive solution that grants natural-looking results
- Not pregnant nor nursing at the time of treatment
- Not experiencing a bacterial infection nor have sustained an open wound in the treatment area
Ready to welcome back for younger-looking skin? Contact us today to schedule your consultation and discover which of our Juvéderm dermal fillers may be right for your cosmetic needs!